LRES Hires Frank Obregon as Commercial Appraisal Manager
June 1, 2018
LRES Corporation has hired Frank Obregon to serve as its Commercial Appraisal Manager. Obregon will lead the LRES Commercial Appraisal Department, including management of the team’s operations. He will also oversee the development of the company’s commercial product line and will assist in the identification of business opportunities.
“Frank’s advanced knowledge and proven success in the commercial real estate industry make him a valuable addition to our team as LRES continues to expand offerings and create efficiencies in the commercial valuation industry,” said Mark Johnson, President of LRES.
Obregon holds nearly 40 years of experience in the real estate industry. Before joining LRES, he served as Director of Commercial Valuation for PCV Murcor, where he managed the team responsible for the production of appraisal reports and reviews. Prior to that position, Obregon held a Regional Manager role with Ameriquest Mortgage.
“I look forward to collaborating with the LRES team to establish highly modernized processes for LRES’ growing commercial valuation division,” said Obregon.
FMJ Job Listings
- Production Analyst (Multifamily, Chicago) - FREDDIE MAC - Chicago, IL
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL
- Relationship Banker - Gulf to Bay - Synovus Financial Corp. - Clearwater, FL
- Manager of Branch Level 2 - Regency - F.N.B Corporation - Mentor, OH
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Macungie, PA
- Associate Commercial Underwriter, Multifamily Loans - Prudential - Arlington, VA