Ventas CEO to Chair Real Estate Roundtable
July 2, 2018
The Real Estate Roundtable has named Debra A. Cafaro, Chairwoman and CEO of Ventas Inc., as its Chairwoman for the fiscal year beginning July 1. Carafo is the eighth person and first woman to chair the organization since its founding in 1997.
Ventas is a Chicago-based real estate investment trust (REIT) with more than 1,200 assets in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom, with a portfolio ranging from senior housing communities to health care facilities. Cafaro has named as one of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbes Magazine and has been cited among the top 50 Best-Performing CEOs in the World for four consecutive years by the Harvard Business Review. She is also on the board of PNC Financial Services Group Inc. and an Owner and member of the Management Committee of the NHL Pittsburgh Penguins.
“The rich mosaic of real estate provides many positive contributions as a job creator and cornerstone for retirement savings, and it is an honor to represent an organization that stands as a respected voice of our industry on Capitol Hill,” said Cafaro. “I look forward to proactively advancing policies that promote a healthy balance of capital and people flows to create sustainable economic growth that is good for our members, our industry and for our national economy.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN