Total Expert Recognized by the Star Tribune as a “Top Workplace”
July 12, 2018
Total Expert has been named one of the “Top Workplaces for 2018” by the Star Tribune.
"We are honored to be recognized by the Star Tribune as a ‘Top Workplace for 2018’ and are thankful to our employees who truly make Total Expert a special place to come to work every day," said Joe Welu, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Total Expert. "We are proud to be one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the country and we work every day to develop a great product and support our clients in the financial services industry. Our motto is 'Move Fast and Innovate'—so it's part of our DNA to accomplish what we have in just a few short years."
Top Workplaces recognizes the most progressive companies in Minnesota based on employee opinions measuring engagement, organizational health and satisfaction. More than 2,400 companies were invited to participate. Rankings were composite scores calculated purely on the basis of employee responses.
"The companies in the Star Tribune Top Workplaces deserve high praise for creating the very best work environments in the state of Minnesota," said Star Tribune Publisher Michael J. Klingensmith. "My congratulations to each of these exceptional companies."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer/Originator - Undisclosed - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL