myCUmortgage Adds Wendy Kull as Credit Union Development Manager
July 12, 2018
myCUmortgage has announced that Wendy Kull joined the company as the new Credit Union Development Manager. As the new Credit Union Development Manager, Kull will be responsible for growing the number of credit unions that partner with myCUmortgage for lending and servicing products and solutions.
"This position has everything to do with identifying and cultivating opportunities with credit unions so that myCUmortgage can start helping these new partners assist their members with homeownership," said Evan Shrewsbury, Director of Credit Union Engagement for myCUmortgage. "Wendy brings a wealth of expertise in mortgage sales to our team, and we are very excited to have her start growing our family of credit union partners."
Kull brings 18-plus years of experience in the finance industry to myCUmortgage. Prior to joining myCUmortgage, she was the Correspondent Lending Manager for Union Savings Bank.
"We determined that it was time to empower our team to focus more on growing the client base as well as creating more opportunities for support with current partners,” said Shrewsbury. “By devoting more resources and aligning our team of experts, we're able to help make credit unions better mortgage lenders.”
us more on growing the client base as well as creating more opportunities for support with current partners,” said Shrewsbury. “By devoting more resources and aligning our team of experts, we're able to help make credit unions better mortgage lenders.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Production Analyst (Multifamily, Chicago) - FREDDIE MAC - Chicago, IL
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL
- Relationship Banker - Gulf to Bay - Synovus Financial Corp. - Clearwater, FL
- Manager of Branch Level 2 - Regency - F.N.B Corporation - Mentor, OH
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Macungie, PA
- Associate Commercial Underwriter, Multifamily Loans - Prudential - Arlington, VA