Teachers Credit Union Names New VP of Mortgage Services
July 13, 2018
Teachers Credit Union, Indiana’s largest credit union, has hired DeAnna Moyers as Vice President of Mortgage Services. She takes over from Gary Booth, who retired last month after a 40-year career in banking, mortgage and commercial lending.
Moyers was previously Mortgage Operations Manager at Three Rivers Federal Credit Union in Fort Wayne, Ind. Before that, she was Vice President of Mortgage Lending at Solidarity Community Federal Credit Union in Kokomo, Ind. In her new job, she will be responsible for the management, strategic planning, budgeting, and daily operation of the Fort Wayne, Ind.-based credit union’s Mortgage Services Department.
“DeAnna has a demonstrated successful history of working in the mortgage industry and we’re thrilled to have her join the TCU family,” said Chad Douglass, Senior Vice President and Chief Lending Officer at Teachers Credit Union. “She has a keen focus on developing and implementing strategies to improve processes, loan quality and training that will decrease cost, and her passion for building and maintaining relationships is outstanding.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Processor - BNY Mellon - , MA
- Underwriter III - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bluffton,
- Mortgage Loan Specialist - Mortgage Loan Assistant I - Self-Help Federal Credit Union - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC