Draper and Kramer Mortgage Expands West Coast Presence
August 1, 2018
Draper and Kramer Mortgage has announced the opening of a new branch in Santa Barbara, Calif. The new location adds to the company's national presence of more than 40 branches and is part of the lender’s ongoing expansion in Southern California, which currently includes offices in Calabasas and Irvine.
“We’re delighted to make Santa Barbara the next city in our California expansion,” said Daryl Wizelman, Sales Leader at Draper and Kramer Mortgage in California. “We already have four excellent mortgage originators serving Santa Barbara, and our confidence in them and the opportunities in this city made opening this branch a must.”
The new Santa Barbara office is led by Branch Manager Ruben Lopez, a 20-year mortgage industry veteran and a Santa Barbara resident. He is joined at the location by Loan Officers Steve Boelter, Todd Hull and Russell Story.
“It’s very exciting to be opening this branch,” said Lopez. “I’m passionate about this city, our people and our real estate market, and I’m looking forward to building our company’s presence here so we can best serve Santa Barbara.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL