New American Funding Opens New Nevada Branch
August 1, 2018
New American Funding has expanded its Mid-Pacific territory to include a new branch in Elko, Nev. The new Elko location will be a full-service home loan provider that’s equipped to meet the mortgage needs of local consumers and Real Estate Agents by offering a complete spectrum of purchase and refinance loan options.
The new Elko branch is the fifth Northern Nevada branch under the leadership of Patrick Winchell.
“We look forward to servicing this region and helping people achieve their dreams of homeownership,” said Elko Branch Manager Lynne Myrick. “The Elko community is family-oriented and we work with a lot of first-time homebuyers. Not only do we do our best to make the loan process comfortable, but we strive to ensure the entire experience is as easy as possible for our borrowers.”
Myrick, who will oversee the location as a Branch Manager, is a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry and has been with New American Funding since 2017. She has worked in a variety of capacities including Processor, Licensed Loan Originator and Branch Manager.
“We’re excited to have Lynne be a part of the New American Funding family,” said Chris Garza, New American Funding Regional Vice President. “She is a great addition to our Nevada branch growth and we look forward to serving the Elko community.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL