Elizabeth Nichols Appointed to NYAMB Board
August 7, 2018
Elizabeth Nichols, a Senior Account Executive at Parkside Lending LLC, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the New York Association of Mortgage Brokers (NYAMB). Nichols graduated from Pace University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
Nichols has more than 20 years of experience in the wholesale mortgage business. She is knowledgeable in all major lending programs offered, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and Jumbo. She spent most of her career as a Wholesale Account Executive for Bank of America, Wells Fargo, NYCB and most recently, Parkside Lending LLC.
Nichols was a member of the Platinum Club and a recipient of the Spirit Award while at Bank of America as well as earning several Top Performer Awards while at NYCB.
Nichols is a long-time member of the NYAMB is excited to be a volunteer on the Board.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Alpharetta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Lindbergh Plaza (Atlanta, GA) - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- NMLS Certified Loan Processor - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI