Appraisal Logistics Adds Michael Matz as National Sales Director
August 8, 2018
Appraisal Logistics has hired Michael Matz as National Director of Sales. Matz has nearly 30 years of industry experience, having served 12 years at Freddie Mac and 17 at Fannie Mae.
"As we continue to build our team, we are seeking the industry's best executives. Mike is among that group," said Frank Danna, Chief Executive Officer of Appraisal Logistics. "We are very pleased he has agreed to join our team. His broad industry experience and consultative sales approach will bring great value to our new and existing Appraisal Logistics clients."
Over the past 29 years, Matz has worked with hundreds of banks, credit unions and mortgage companies. In his roles at the GSEs, he did everything from coach dozens of organizations on selling their first loans into the secondary markets to negotiating large portfolio loan sales with the biggest originators in the industry. He brings a perspective to the appraisal sector that is both compliance-focused and efficiency-driven.
"This is a welcome opportunity to get closer to the front end of the mortgage origination process," Matz said. "The collateral valuation process is still a struggle for lenders and a source of confusion for consumers. Appraisal Logistics empowers the originators it serves to improve the consumer's experience at the same time they ensure compliance and efficiency. I'm very pleased to be joining this team."
FMJ Job Listings
- FCM-III-Oak Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Buffalo Grove - Fifth Third Bank - BUFFALO GROVE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Taylor, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL