SimpleNexus Cracks Top 500 on Inc. 5000 List
August 16, 2018
SimpleNexus was recognized as a top 500 company by ranking 359th in the recently-released 2018 Inc. 5000 List. The recognition comes at a time of tremendous growth for SimpleNexus in both revenue and customer satisfaction. The company is known primarily for their private-label digital mortgage platform and mobile app. The platform connects mortgage lenders with borrowers and real estate agents, streamlining the exchange of data and documents for all parties throughout the loan lifecycle.
SimpleNexus has 15 of the top 25 retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. using its enterprise digital mortgage platform. Over $100 billion in transactions have flowed through the platform, and over 450,000 borrowers have used the SimpleNexus app.
“We are humbled by this recognition and acknowledge the direct role our lenders’ success using the platform has played in the significant growth we have experienced as a company,” said Matt Hansen, SimpleNexus Founder and Chief Executive Officer.
With the honor, SimpleNexus joins the ranks of companies such as Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and other household names. Inc.’s 36-year history celebrates the unprecedented growth of American organizations from a multitude of industries.
“Companies that made the list, on average, have grown six-fold since 2014,” said James Ledbetter, Inc. Editor-In-Chief. “During a stretch when the economy grew around 11 percent, that’s a result most business can only dream of.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL