Regional Account Manager Steven Rouse Joins Appraisal Logistics
August 27, 2018
Appraisal Logistics (ALS) has announced that the company has hired Steven Rouse to serve as the company's Regional Account Manager in the Midwest.
"Steve is a great addition to our team, and I pleased that he decided to make the move to ALS," said Frank Danna, Chief Executive Officer of Appraisal Logistics. "We have a number of great client relationships in the Midwest. With the growth we have been experiencing over the past year, it was time for us to devote a dedicated sales representative in the region. Steve is the right person for that job."
Before joining ALS, Rouse held various positions in the industry, most recently as Regional Sales Manager for Pendo Management. Prior to that, he was Vice President of Correspondent Sales for Verus Mortgage Capital, and a Regional Sales Director for both Interthinx, and Mortgage Cadence.
"I love the people I work with in mortgage companies, banks and credit unions throughout the Midwest," Rouse said. "Now I have the technology and the team to offer them what they really want. I'm very excited to be leading ALS's expansion efforts in the Midwest."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Specialist - Mortgage Loan Assistant I - Self-Help Federal Credit Union - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Bonita Springs FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Bonita Springs, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate-- Pinellas/Pasco/Hillsborough - Fifth Third Bank - Palm Harbor, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - South Nashville Bench - Fifth Third Bank - Fairview, TN