CBRE Group Expands New England Footprint
September 4, 2018
CBRE Group Inc. has acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners LP (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the largest full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England. The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
The CBRE/New England team has joined CBRE immediately, although the CBRE/New England brand will remain in place through the end of the year. CBRE/New England manages more than 100-million square feet of commercial property and corporate facilities and has more than 1200 employees spread across seven offices throughout the five-state New England region.
“We are very excited to fully integrate our market leading regional platform into CBRE, the industry’s leader in commercial real estate services,” said Andy Hoar, President and Co-Managing Partner at CBRE/New England. “We felt the timing was right for this transition to better serve our clients and our employees.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL