RiskSpan Adds HECM Data to Platform
September 12, 2018
RiskSpan, an Arlington, Va.-based mortgage data analytics provider, has added home equity conversion mortgage data to the dataset library on its RS Edge Platform.
According to the company, the new HECM dataset includes over half a billion records from Ginnie Mae that will expand the RS Edge Platform's critical applications in reverse mortgage analysis. Edge users will be able to drill down to snapshot and historical data and benchmark the HECM data against their own portfolio in order to develop credit models, the company added.
“RiskSpan's data strategy is simple: provide our customers with normalized, tested, analysis-ready data that their enterprise modeling and analytics teams can leverage for faster, more reliable insight,” said Chief Operating Officer Patrick Doherty. “We do the grunt work so that you don't have to.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Post Closing Correction Specialist I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Oakland Region - Fifth Third Bank - WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Lake Forest - Fifth Third Bank - LAKE FOREST, IL
- Director of Mortgage Operations - Perch - Austin, TX