First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts equiRisk
September 21, 2018
First American Mortgage Solutions has introduced equiRisk, a data information report for home equity originations.
According to the Santa Ana, Calif.-based company, equiRisk combines ownership, real estate tax, open voluntary and involuntary lien data and vesting deed documents. The new product also culls information from multiple proprietary and third-party data sources—including property type, listing status, homeowner association data, other owned properties, identity or Social Security discrepancies, and Watchlist and FEMA checks—to create a borrower profile and risk assessment within a single, consolidated structure, which the company said would reduce origination costs.
“By levering the most complete and accurate information, underpinned by First American’s unmatched data, equiRisk enables lenders to maximize business opportunities and minimize risk like no property report can,” said Kevin Wall, President of First American Mortgage Solutions.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY