New Chief Executive at Home Builders Institute
October 12, 2018
Ed Brady, a Bloomington, Ill.-based builder and developer who served as the 2016 Chairman of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), has been named President and CEO of the Home Builders Institute (HBI), the non-profit partner of the NAHB.
Brady replaces John Courson, who is retiring after seven years at the helm. Courson had previously been President and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association. In addition to his chairmanship of the NAHB, Brady had also served as president of the Illinois Home Builders Association and president of the Home Builders Association of Bloomington-Normal.
“Our industry is currently facing a severe shortage of skilled labor, and as we look forward, it is critical that we continue to educate, train and develop the men and women who are the future of the home building industry,” said NAHB Chairman Randy Noel, a custom home builder from La Place, La. “With his homebuilding background and past NAHB leadership experience, Ed is the perfect person to take the lead at HBI. We look forward to working with him on this important mission, and continue the great strides we have already made in building our workforce.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - North Evansville, IN - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago Heights - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Dearborn - Fifth Third Bank - DEARBORN, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Niles, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL