Equity Prime Expands Into Michigan
October 18, 2018
Equity Prime Mortgage has added William Carr as Vice President of Sales for its new Jackson, Mich. office. Carr joins Equity Prime with more than 20 years of leadership experience in the mortgage industry.
“I made a move to Equity Prime Mortgage because of its values,” said Carr. “Based off of my visit to Equity Prime’s home office, I know it’s a great brand. I’m excited to build the brand here where Equity Prime is not as well known.”
While in his previous role as the National Distressed Properties Manager for JP Morgan Chase Bank, Carr also served as a national speaker for Chase on the topic of diversity and inclusion. As one of the largest minority-owned mortgage lenders in the U.S., Equity Prime embraces a culture founded on diversity and inclusion, and heartily welcomes Carr’s experience.
“We are excited to have Bill with his proven sales leadership join the organization to expand our footprint in Michigan,” said Equity Prime Mortgage President Eddy Perez.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY