Zillow Starts Denver Home Sales While Eyeing N.C.
October 22, 2018
Zillow inaugurated its home-selling Zillow Offers service in Denver today while announcing that it will be expanding the service to North Carolina’s Charlotte and Raleigh markets during the winter.
The Zillow Offers program gives brokerages and Premier Agents the chance to acquire new listings by connecting them with who have taken a direct action to sell their home. The three brokerages partnering with Zillow for the Denver launch are 8z Real Estate, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Innovative Real Estate and RE/MAX Alliance. Zillow also hired Sue Dolquist as its general manager for Denver. Dolquist was previously director of brokerage operations and managing broker for Colorado for Investability Real Estate Inc.
In addition to Denver, Zillow Offers is offered in Phoenix, Las Vegas and Atlanta. Zillow Brand President Jeremy Wacksman believed this service will benefit from the ongoing trend that finds more housing stock coming into major markets.
“Rising inventory can make the timing of a sale more uncertain, making Zillow Offers even more desirable,” Wacksman said. “Zillow Offers aims to alleviate some of that stress, giving sellers the ability to customize their selling experience.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Freeland, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bilingual Spanish - Wells Fargo - Ottumwa, IA
- Personal Banker 1 Newcastle - Wells Fargo - Renton, WA
- Personal Banker 1 Bayview Hunter's Point - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker Registered 1 Downey - Wells Fargo - Downey, CA