Blue Water Financial Names Sweeney Director of Business Development
October 26, 2018
Blue Water Financial Technologies has announced the hiring of Jason Sweeney as Executive Director of Business Development, where he will be responsible for new client acquisition, overseeing all outbound business development efforts.
Prior to joining Blue Water, Sweeney spent nearly 20 successful years in the financial world at Triad Guaranty, Southwest Business Corporation (SWBC), and most recently, Incenter, as its Executive Vice President of National Sales.
“As former colleagues at Incenter, I’m excited that Jason is joining us because he recognizes the void we are filling in the mortgage servicing and secondary market. Jason is well-poised to lead our sales team and oversee strategic relationships,” said Al Qureshi, Senior Managing Partner at Blue Water. “Blue Water was founded out of the sheer desire to be and do better for our clients by offering extensive modeling capabilities for distribution, pricing and risk management focused on mortgage servicing within the secondary market. To accomplish this, we’re building a strong, skilled executive team that is focused on optimizing outcomes for our customers within four key pillars: pricing, distribution, risk management and operational excellence. We are assembling an incredible team here that has limitless potential for growth. Jason truly embodies the quality of talent we are bringing to Blue Water.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Mill Valley, CA - Bank Of America - Mill Valley, CA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator E/P - Bank Of America - Melville, NY
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Chandler, AZ - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Wells - Bank Of America - Wells, ME
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Hooksett - Bank Of America - Hooksett, NH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Kent, WA - Bank Of America - Kent, WA