MCT to Unveil its MSRlive! Cloud-Based Platform
October 26, 2018
Mortgage Capital Trading Inc. (MCT) has announced the upcoming launch of MSRlive!, a Web-based platform designed to support lenders’ efforts to build, maintain and optimize their servicing portfolios. MSRlive! delivers highly-accurate pricing for servicing portfolio valuations by automatically evaluating scenarios using more than 400 different factors that are fully-customizable based on lender preferences. It was designed to be straightforward and easy-to-learn, simple-to-run (without the help of IT) and provide robust analysis.
“We developed MSRlive! to put our clients in the driver’s seat to value their servicing portfolios and run customizable future market scenarios,” said Phil Laren, Director of MSR Services at MCT. “Using a sophisticated model and technology platform, we are able to drastically increase the speed and accuracy of MSR portfolio valuations. MSRlive! is the mortgage industry’s most detailed and accurate servicing portfolio valuation solution on the market.”
MSRlive! is supported by an experienced team of MCT specialists dedicated solely to its MSR Services Division. MCT’s MSR experts work with clients to define and understand all base assumptions; clients have the ability to easily upload their data and run at their discretion; users are able to create various sets of reports that are easily generated (e.g. cash flow forecasting, accounting, portfolio analysis, etc.); and the results can then be viewed to make intelligent, actionable decisions that mitigate risk. Servicing portfolios are analyzed and valued at more than 30 loans per second in great detail.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Mill Valley, CA - Bank Of America - Mill Valley, CA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator E/P - Bank Of America - Melville, NY
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Chandler, AZ - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Wells - Bank Of America - Wells, ME
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Hooksett - Bank Of America - Hooksett, NH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Kent, WA - Bank Of America - Kent, WA