Verus Finalizes $442 Million Non-QM MBS Transaction
December 26, 2018
Verus Mortgage Capital (VMC) has completed its seventh rated RMBS (residential mortgage-backed securities) transaction for $442 million. The transaction is the second largest in VMC history, and its fourth securitization this year.
Rated by S&P Global Ratings and Morningstar, the transaction included 809 loans from 61 lenders. The transaction included owner occupied non-QM loans as well as non-owner occupied loans.
“We continue to see great demand for non-QM and investor loans and expect that to continue in 2019,” said Dane Smith, President of VMC. “We remain focused on the dynamic secondary market where we are engaged with quality partners. Purchasing responsible non-QM and investor loans consistently and efficiently illustrates our commitment to this sector.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA