Jon Forrester Joins Valuation Partners as VP of Valuation Services
December 26, 2018
Valuation Partners has announced that Jon Forrester has joined the company as Vice President of Valuation Services. In his new role, Forrester will oversee the development and deployment of the company's next generation of valuation tools, including hybrid appraisals, as well as help create new efficiencies in the appraisal process.
Forrester is a highly-respected appraisal industry leader with more than 25 years of experience in valuation technology, real estate reporting and risk assessment. Previously, he was Vice President at Mueller Services, a provider of reports, risk assessment and valuations for the insurance and lending industries. For almost 20 years, Forrester also served as Director of Real Property Valuation Services at Southwest Financial Services.
"Jon brings a high level of professionalism and talent to our company," said William Fall, Chief Executive Officer of Valuation Partners. "His extensive experience with serving the valuation needs of lenders and his attention to detail very much fits with our commitment to offering best-in-class services. In additional to helping us develop and deploy new valuation tools to our clients to meet their current and future needs, Jon will be heavily involved in creating new internal and external efficiencies in appraisal delivery. We're pleased to welcome Jon to our team."
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC