NAMB Presents Class Valuation With Its Innovative Mortgage Campaign Award
December 27, 2018
The National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) presented Class Valuation with its Most Innovative Mortgage Campaign Award, presented during its recent NAMB National event in Las Vegas.
NAMB evaluated Class Valuation’s past and current innovative practices, along with their dedication and commitment to future innovation in the mortgage space, as the centerpieces to presenting the organization with this award. The company is on a clear positive trajectory proven by its recent record of recruiting innovative leadership along with offering market shaping tools like Fast Track, technology allowing real-time status updates of appraisal orders. The company has a reputation for creating frictionless appraisal experiences for clients through technological innovation, all with the goal of creating long-term solutions for increased borrower satisfaction.
“NAMB believes Class Valuation’s ability to leverage technology and the right people to manage those tools advanced their place in the marketplace dramatically. These are just a few of the reasons this organization is growing rapidly and owns elite brand recognition,” said Richard Bettencourt, NAMB President “We congratulate Michael Detwiler and the entire team at Class Valuation for their continued dedication to creating robust campaigns that actively increase customer engagement and satisfaction while also setting a fantastic example for the extended NAMB family on how to leverage advanced tools and rally great internal talent.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL