MBA Names New MORPAC and MAA Chairmen
January 15, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has named two highly regarded mortgage industry leaders to chair the Mortgage Bankers Association Political Action Committee (MORPAC) and the Mortgage Action Alliance (MAA) for the 2019-2020 election cycle.
Eduardo "Eddy" Perez, president of Equity Prime Mortgage LLC, will serve as MORPAC chairman and Jeffrey C. Taylor, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Digital Risk LLC, will chair the MAA. Perez and Taylor were appointed by Chris George, MBA 2019 Chairman and Founder, President and CEO of CMG Financial, and Brian Stoffers, MBA 2019 Chairman-Elect and Global President of Debt & Structured Finance at CBRE.
"MORPAC could not be better positioned with Eddy as the new Chairman," George said. "His work ethic, commitment to the industry, and strong understanding of fundraising will ensure MORPAC is successful over this next election cycle … MBA is fortunate that Jeff has agreed to give his time and energy to help expand MAA's grassroots operation. Jeff is a seasoned professional whose knowledge of our industry and advocacy will serve MBA and MAA well during his tenure."
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN