Avison Young Acquires Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group
January 24, 2019
Avison Young, the Toronto-headquartered commercial real estate services firm, has acquired Gainesville, Fla.-based Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group, a commercial real estate brokerage and property management company with operations throughout North Florida.
The acquisition creates Avison Young’s Florida office and Avison Young’s 59th office in the U.S. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed, while Front Street Founder and Managing Director Nick Banks becomes a Principal of Avison Young and Managing Director of the new Gainesville office.
With this acquisition, Avison Young is now managing 19 million square feet of commercial property in Florida and more than 120 million square feet across North America.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Sales Assistant. - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Lake Eola - Fifth Third Bank - ORLANDO, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - AKRON, OH