SOLD.com Launches as Recommendation Engine for Sellers
February 5, 2019
A start-up company is now offering a consumer-facing online platform designed to help homeowners in researching and evaluating the best way to sell their properties.
Irvine, Calif.-based SOLD.com is a free service that enables users to evaluate local real estate agents, institutional buyers, discount agent models and other potential homebuying stakeholders, thus allowing the seller to find the option that will best help them achieve their goals. SOLD.com also provides a personal concierge to assist the homeowner through their selling experience.
The SOLD.com board of directors consists of several major fintech and information resources, including Jeff Frieden, co-founder and Chairman of Auction.com and Ten-X; Evan Gentry, Founder and CEO of Money360, Inc. and Fizber; and Steve Ozonian, Lead Director for LendingTree and former CEO of Realtor.com. SOLD.com added that it has already established partnerships with brokerages including Purplebricks, Home Bay, Homie, Redefy, Roofstock, REX, RedfinNow, Reali and Properly.
“Selling a home is one of the biggest financial–and often, most emotional–decisions people make, and because it may only happen once or twice during a lifetime, it’s not something that becomes second nature over time,” said Matt Woods, President of SOLD.com. “SOLD.com is committed to helping homeowners understand all of the options available to them for selling their homes while protecting their valuable equity, and will serve as a trusted, unbiased resource throughout the home selling process.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN