Fleishman & Associates Relocates to Orlando
February 5, 2019
Fleishman & Associates has announced the relocation of its firm to Orlando, Fla. and the addition of its newest associate, Hali Thompson, daughter of Phil Fleishman, CPA and Founder of Fleishman & Associates, with 25 percent off accounting and tax for new clients.
The company has already established a presence in Boca Raton, Fla. and look forward to the opening of offices in Ormond Beach and Jupiter with West Florida on the horizon. Fleishman & Associates relocated to be closer to family and to offer tax help to the people of the Sunshine State, no matter their income.
“The reason I created my business 15 years ago was because I saw so many CPA’s treating their clients as a number,” said Fleishman. “Simply summarizing a person by their income is disgusting and so is celebrating the number of clients a firm has. Instead, I’ve built my practice around trust, responsibility, and availability to my clients from all income levels.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA