Sabal Capital Partners Debuts Commercial Real Estate Loan Program
February 5, 2019
Sabal Capital Partners LLC is now offering its new Commercial Real Estate Loan Program, designed to be an expansion beyond its activities in the multifamily market.
According to the Irvine, Calif.-based company, Sabal’s commercial real estate loans are non-recourse and range between $2 million to $20 million for acquisition or refinance purposes. Eligible properties include multifamily developments with five or more rental units, student housing, mixed-use, mobile home communities, multitenant office properties including medical offices, multitenant retail excluding, credit single tenant standalone retail, self-storage, flagged limited service hotels, and multitenant light-industrial/warehouse/flex/R&D that does not include manufacturing. Sabal expects to complete $1 billion in transactions under this new program in 2019.
“The new Commercial Real Estate Loan Program is Sabal’s answer to demand in the marketplace for a single solution focused on small balance loans,” said Pat Jackson, Chief Executive Officer of Sabal. “This new offering provides an attractive solution for the finance of numerous commercial property types and is notably available across the United States.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker I - Brookhaven Financial Center - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Mortgage Underwriter II-1 - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Dublin Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Closer II - Fifth Third Bank - ROSEMONT, IL
- Compliance Manager - Sourcepoint - Palm Bay, FL