First American Promotes Odeta Kushi to Deputy Chief Economist
February 8, 2019
First American Financial Corp. has promoted Odeta Kushi to Deputy Chief Economist.
Based in the company’s office in Washington, D.C., Kushi joined First American in June 2015 as an economist and was promoted two years later to senior economist. Previously, she was a research assistant at Northeastern University and an editor at McGraw-Hill Education.
Kushi publishes economic analysis for the First American Economics Center and speaks frequently at industry conferences and events. She has been quoted by the mainstream media and her research has been cited in leading business and industry trade media.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI