First American Promotes Odeta Kushi to Deputy Chief Economist
February 8, 2019
First American Financial Corp. has promoted Odeta Kushi to Deputy Chief Economist.
Based in the company’s office in Washington, D.C., Kushi joined First American in June 2015 as an economist and was promoted two years later to senior economist. Previously, she was a research assistant at Northeastern University and an editor at McGraw-Hill Education.
Kushi publishes economic analysis for the First American Economics Center and speaks frequently at industry conferences and events. She has been quoted by the mainstream media and her research has been cited in leading business and industry trade media.
FMJ Job Listings
- Attorneys - SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA) - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Specialists - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Assistants - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,