MNET Mortgage Adds LO Chris Veritas to Garden State Branch
February 12, 2019
Mortgage Network Inc., which does business in New Jersey as MNET Mortgage Corp., has announced that Chris Veritas has joined the company as a Loan Officer in its Florham Park, N.J. branch. Veritas is an industry veteran with 15 years of mortgage banking experience working as a Loan Officer and Banker for JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo. Most recently, he served as a Senior Loan Officer at PNC Mortgage.
"We are elated to have Chris join the team in Florham Park," said Michael Burke, District Manager at MNET Mortgage Corp. "He brings a wealth of mortgage banking knowledge and a keen sense of the area market, which will serve him well when helping northern New Jersey residents with their financing needs."
Veritas grew up in Fairfield, N.J. and attended West Essex Regional High School. He has lived in the Montclair/Caldwell area for the last decade and is a member of the North Essex Chamber of Commerce and 1st Thursday Montclair Networking Group.
"Whether someone needs to relocate or just simply wants to move here, I tell everyone that New Jersey is a good long-term investment,” said Veritas.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Financial Officer - True North Federal Credit Union - Juneau, AK
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,