ClosingCorp Unveils New Data and Analytics Tool
March 6, 2019
ClosingCorp has launched a new analytics tool, Price Trends Market Analyzer, that gives providers of settlement services better insight into market penetration, pricing trends and market potential.
Price Trends Market Analyzer enables users to: See their market share on national, state and county levels; benchmark their pricing based on product type and geography, or compare pricing to that offered by the top and bottom providers in each market; and assess the addressable market for various products by evaluating volume and pricing trends on a national, state and county level.
“Our new analytics will help providers better understand how they stack up against competitors, how competitive their pricing is, whether they are ‘leaving money on the table’ and what geographical markets are the most attractive,” said Bob Jennings, Chief Executive Officer of ClosingCorp. “Armed with this information, our clients will be in a position to make smarter pricing and marketing decisions that can increase share and/or profitability. Our Price Trends Market Analyzer is the first of a series of data and analytical offerings that we will be introducing in 2019.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL