Gateway Mortgage Names Ken Harrison VP, Agency Relations
March 7, 2019
Gateway Mortgage Group has named Ken Harrison, CMB as its Vice President, Agency Relations, where he will be responsible for managing relationships with Gateway’s most consequential investors, government and industry partners. In addition, he will play a key role in product development activities for the firm.
“Ken is a signature hire for us. The depth of his experience at the agencies over the years provides us a wealth of insight, and helps inform our actions both strategically and tactically,” said Stephen Curry, Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Mortgage Group. “We are excited to have him on our team, helping to build relationships and advocate on our behalf. He will be a great asset to Gateway.”
Most recently, Harrison served as a Customer Account Team Leader at Fannie Mae, where he managed strategic relationships, business results, and performance for select clients including Gateway. Before Fannie Mae, he served at Freddie Mac from 1995 to 2017, in key roles including strategic client management, external operating risk management, servicing relations, and performance management.
“I am excited to join such a great company, known for their strong culture,” said Harrison. “Gateway has had a long tradition of success in the mortgage industry, and I look forward to what the future holds as we evolve.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH