Home Point Financial Bolsters Its Correspondent Sales Team
March 12, 2019
Home Point Financial Corporation has announced a number of new hires in its Correspondent Lending channel, including Correspondent Sales Managers Mark Hayes, who will be responsible for Northern California, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Washington, reporting to Division Manager-Correspondent Lending Lori Jensen; Andy Gottman who will be responsible for Arkansas, Oklahoma and West Texas; and Sharon Magnuson, who will be responsible for Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Bob Reinagel has been added to the team as well, operating as a Sales Manager for the Gulf States, primarily covering Alabama and Mississippi, reporting to Division Manager-Correspondent Lending Michael Bender. Brett Patterson has been hired to focus on large national institutional clients, reporting to Senior Managing Director-Correspondent Lending Steve Landes.
Rusty Leitzsey also joins Home Point as its first-ever Business Development Manager, covering the entire East Division, responsible for adding approved sellers to Home Point’s Delegated Correspondent client base.
"These new sales leaders add to what is already a strong, talented team,” said Landes. “We continue to focus on responsible growth and providing our clients the support they need to maximize their production and profitability.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - , NA
- Loan Officer Assistant (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Clive,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL