Jacquelyn Pardue Joins Gateway Mortgage as Director of Purchasing & Vendor Management
March 13, 2019
Gateway Mortgage Group has announced that Jacquelyn Pardue has joined the company as the Director of Purchasing and Vendor Management, where she will be responsible for overseeing vendor relationship issues for all business channels and service providers.
“Jacquelyn is a leader in vendor management and the vendor relationship field and we are thrilled to have her join our team,” said Scott Gesell, Chief Administrative Officer of Gateway Mortgage Group. “She has a wealth of knowledge and experience to lead the purchasing and vendor management department at Gateway. She has a history not only to build relationships with our vendors but find cost savings across the company. We are eager to work with her and see the many benefits she brings to the company.”
Prior to joining Gateway, Pardue was the COO at AgileOne Solutions where she managed and maintained relationships with clients, as well as oversaw all vendors. She was the Assistant Vice President of Vendor Management at Rushmore Loan Management Services, where she managed approximately 2,000 vendors.
“I am very excited to join Gateway as it continues to grow and expand,” said Pardue. “Gateway strives to be an industry leader and has experienced a long tradition of success. I look forward to using my previous experiences to work with service providers to deliver top-notch results.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL