China Leads World With Real Estate Billionaires
March 15, 2019
When it comes to the world of real estate billionaires, there are only 239 in the world and China is home to 139 of them, according to the 2019 edition of the Hurun Global Real Estate Rich List.
Xu Jiayin of Shenzhen-based Evergrande topped the list with $37 billion in net worth. Last year, Xi’s company sold $85 billion worth of homes.
The U.S. had the second greatest number of real estate billionaires with 26, including 82nd ranked President Donald Trump with a $3 billion net worth. The U.K. had the third greatest number of these deep-pocketed executives with 17. The combined net worth of the Chinese real estate billionaires was $550 billion, compared to $110 billion for their U.S. counterparts and $66 billion for the U.K. executives.
FMJ Job Listings
- Private Banking Sr. Client Service Assoc. - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Atlanta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elgin - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH ELGIN, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - West Bloomfield, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elmhurst - Fifth Third Bank - ELMHURST, IL