Credit Plus Names Jane House VP of Data Solutions
March 20, 2019
Credit Plus has announced that Jane House has joined its team as Vice President of Data Solutions. The new position will support the firm’s intention to broaden its application of risk management and portfolio retention tools for mortgage servicing.
“Jane is a highly respected and connected industry leader,” said Greg Holmes, Managing Partner at Credit Plus. “Her incredible depth and knowledge in prescreen marketing and expanded data solutions will assist in further strengthening our offerings. She is a welcome addition to the strong team we’ve assembled here over recent years as we’ve navigated tremendous growth. Bringing Jane aboard is an example of our commitment to helping lenders and mortgage servicers apply data effectively so they can monitor loans throughout the life of loan and retain their portfolios.”
With more than 20 years of mortgage industry experience, House will help support Credit Plus’ sales efforts within lead generation, portfolio retention and risk analysis reporting for the loan servicing and secondary markets. In addition, House will play a key role in vendor management ensuring the appropriate fulfillment channels are selected based upon the unique needs of each project. House has expertise in blending consumer credit information and public record data to create innovative client solutions.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - County Line Region - Fifth Third Bank - AURORA, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage MP Escrow Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Augusta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH