Churchill Mortgage Debuts Joint Venture Title Company
March 20, 2019
Churchill Mortgage is teaming with American Home Title to launch Churchill Title Solutions, a title company that will provide borrowers with the option of pursuing a digital mortgage.
The new joint venture, which will operate in all 50 states, aims to expedite lenders’ closing times while addressing potential security gaps within the mortgage process. Churchill Title Solutions will be headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., where American Home Title is based; Churchill Mortgage is headquartered in Nashville.
“With the engagement and commitment of both companies’ staff and leadership, we’ve established a synergistic joint venture that will allow Churchill Title Solutions to become an integrated part of Churchill’s streamlined origination process,” said Jack Goisse, president of American Home Title. “This joint venture will employ solutions to ensure efficiency, security and transparency to all stakeholders providing a consistent and stress free experience.”
“There is a vital need within the mortgage industry to centralize the various siloes through which sensitive information travels and create a consistent, streamlined borrower experience,” said Matt Clarke, CFO and COO of Churchill Mortgage. “Considering our companies’ mutual dedication to trust, honesty, hard work and integrity, this joint venture will build upon our strengths and help us better serve the mortgage industry as a whole.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL