Fannie Mae Names New EVP/General Counsel
March 22, 2019
Fannie Mae has announced the hiring of Stergios “Terry” Theologides as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
Theologides was previously Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary at CoreLogic Inc. Before that, he was Executive Vice President and General Counsel for Morgan Stanley’s U.S. residential mortgage business and was a member of the Federal Reserve Board’s Consumer Advisory Council.
“Terry joins the Fannie Mae leadership team with an impressive background of legal and management experience, combined with a broad and deep understanding of the mortgage, real estate, and financial services sectors,” said Hugh R. Frater, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Fannie Mae. “Terry is a thoughtful leader with a proven track record as a strong General Counsel with extensive experience managing high-performing, client-focused teams. He will play an important leadership role in helping us achieve our strategic priorities as we continue our work with customers and partners to increase the supply of affordable housing and drive innovation in the mortgage industry.”
Fannie Mae also elected Karin J. Kimbrough and Brian P. Brooks to its Board of Directors. Kimbrough is Assistant Treasurer for Google and Brooks is Chief Legal Officer of Coinbase Global Inc. and held Theologides’ new job at Fannie Mae from November 2014 to September 2018.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN