CMG Financial Introduces Lock N Shop Rate Protection Program
March 22, 2019
CMG Financial has premiered its Lock N Shop rate protection program, designed to allow home shoppers to lock rate offers for 60 or 90 days while they are in search of a residence to buy.
According to the San Ramon, Calif.-based company, the homebuyer has 45 days to identify a property for purchase when the lock is in place. If rates rise during this period, the homebuyer will keep the locked rates, but the buyers gets a lower rate if rates fall. There is the opportunity for a one-time rate renegotiation or roll down, extension, or relock is allowed after a property is identified.
The Lock N Shop program is available to CMG Financial customers and CMG Financial wholesale mortgage broker partners, and is available on fixed-rate conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA mortgage loans with 30-year or 15-year terms. depending on the situation. The Lock N Shop rate protection program is not available for non-agency products or in the states of Massachusetts, New York, or Oregon.
“The last thing we want our clients worrying about when shopping for a home is their mortgage rate, that’s our job,” said Kim Callas, Executive Vice President, CMG Financial. “With the Lock N Shop rate protection program, home buyers get the peace of mind that their rate is locked and can take all the time they need to find the perfect home.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN