Julie Curlen Joins WFG National Title as SVP, Regional Manager
March 26, 2019
WFG National Title Insurance Company (WFG) has announced that title industry executive Julie Curlen will lead WFG's New York agency team out of the company's new midtown Manhattan office. The office will service WFG's title insurance agents throughout New York State.
Julie joins WFG after more than 30 years in the industry serving as President, Chief Financial Officer and Agency District Manager with another national title insurance company.
"I am really excited about joining WFG and managing our new office in such a vibrant location," Curlen said. "Having this presence in midtown allows us to focus on building and strengthening relationships with our New York title insurance agents both inside and outside of New York City."
Gene Rebadow, WFG Executive Vice President, said, “Julie is a great addition to our team. We welcome her superb leadership skills and title insurance experience in heading up our New York agency office.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,