Flagstar Recognized as a Fannie Mae STAR Performer for Fourth Consecutive Year
March 27, 2019
Flagstar Bank has been named a Fannie Mae Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Performer for 2018 in recognition of the company’s outstanding performance and best practices in the General Servicing Category.
This marks the fourth consecutive year Flagstar has received this prestigious recognition. The STAR Program recognizes top-performing mortgage servicers for assisting homeowners, aiding the housing recovery, and demonstrating excellence in mortgage servicing.
"The fact that Flagstar has won this award for four consecutive years shows that attention to detail, operational excellence, and a passion for customer service are embedded in our servicing culture," said Lee Smith, Chief Operating Officer of Flagstar Bank. "The work of our servicing and customer engagement teams is not just outstanding, but it's consistently outstanding, and this certainty around quality and service is the cornerstone of our success. I could not be more proud of the team and what they've accomplished yet again."
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- PBAI HSE - Fifth Third Bank - Fishers, IN