Guild Mortgage Continues Midwest Expansion With Two Wisconsin Locations
February 28, 2019
Guild Mortgage has expanded in the Midwest with its first two offices in Wisconsin, a branch in Madison and a satellite office Baraboo.
Guild’s Madison branch will be led Branch Managers Dave Grauwels and Ryan Smith, who together have been serving the local community for almost 40 years. The Madison team also includes Loan Officer Joseph Long, while Sales Manager Josey Cabaj will work out of the new office in Baraboo. The team joins Guild Mortgage after more than 10 years with Waterstone Mortgage Corporation.
“For many people, financing a home is the largest financial decision they will ever make and the process can be quite intimidating,” Smith said. “Having served homebuyers in Dane County for more than 20 years, we know that our customers want a convenient, smooth process, but also a personal touch, where we take the time to review all of their loan options based on their individual situation.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Software Developer - Milliman - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Central Federal Savings and Loan Association - La Grange Park, IL
- Personal Banker I - Marietta/Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Kennesaw, GA
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage MP Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA