Anthony Iezzi Joins Homebridge as Regional Builder Manager
March 1, 2019
Homebridge Financial Services has named Anthony Iezzi as Regional Builder Manager. Iezzi brings to Homebridge an exceptional reputation for fostering relationships with high-profile residential builders, Realtors and developers throughout the Northeast region. Iezzi will be based in Homebridge’s corporate headquarters in Iselin, New Jersey, before moving to a new Homebridge office in Philadelphia later this year.
Iezzi’s initial focus for expanding Homebridge’s presence in the builder community will be the greater Philadelphia area, before broadening his efforts to include Washington D.C., New Jersey, New York, and the rest of the Northeast.
“Part of the reason I came to Homebridge is that it has the untapped potential to become an incredible resource for builders and real estate professionals working on multi-unit developments,” said Iezzi. “Homebridge offers the same capacity, flexibility and resources you would expect from a major financial institution, but they combine it with a level of customer service rarely seen in this industry. Homebridge truly is a best of both worlds scenario for builders, real estate brokers, and their customers.”
John Lewandowski, Regional Manager for Homebridge, said, “Anthony is known for the exceptional consideration he provides his customers, regardless of the size of the project. He is incredibly adept at finding ways to help the builders and real estate professionals he works alongside thrive, even during challenging times in the housing industry.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN