Mortgage Coach and SocialSurvey Partner on Improving the Borrower Experience
March 29, 2019
Mortgage Coach has completed an integration with SocialSurvey to bring the trust established with reputation managements and the commitment created with accurate loan advice together. The partnership benefit, created by Mortgage Coach and SocialSurvey, offers an instant view of a lending professional’s most recent positive review within every Mortgage Coach Total Cost Analysis (TCA) and a link to more reviews, without leaving the TCA.
“Studies have shown that 88 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as they trust recommendations from friends and family,” said Scott Harris, Chief Executive Officer of SocialSurvey. “Integrating LO reviews into the Mortgage Coach TCA delivers a better borrower experience to build trust to move forward in the transaction faster and increases immediate borrower referrals.”
Delivered digitally to a mobile device or accessible on the Web, borrowers receive a Total Cost Analysis with simple graphs and personalized video narration, along with short- and long-term financial details on multiple loan options supporting the homebuyer’s specific goals. The borrower can view not only pertinent financial advice but also social proof of the integrity, quality and customer satisfaction rating from previous homebuyers who have worked with the Loan Originator.
“By having SocialSurvey results embedded directly in the TCA experience, no one will need to search for reviews to benefit from them anymore,” said Joe Puthur, President of Mortgage Coach. “Every TCA presentation will include client reviews, combined with tailored loan options, measurably helping a Mortgage Coach-powered professional to convert more loans, more often.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Hollywood Main Financial Center - Hollywood, CA - Bank Of America - Hollywood, CA
- Senior Underwriter- First Mortgage-SFLO - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Chandler, AZ - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westpark - Bank Of America - Vienna, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - University - Bank Of America - Seattle, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Laurel Center - Bank Of America - Laurel, MD