Dawn Douglass Joins Volly as CIO
March 29, 2019
Volly, a provider of SaaS-based marketing automation, CRM and POS solutions, has announced the hiring of Dawn Douglass as Chief Information Officer to lead product development, technology management and the development of strategic partnership programs.
Douglass brings more than 20 years of senior leadership technology expertise to the Volly team. Most recently, Douglass served as SVP of Enterprise Execution at Docutech, where she led a team responsible for product innovation, industry relations, and the operational rollout of all service offerings. Prior to that, Douglass managed enterprise business intelligence and data solutions for Black Knight. In addition, Douglass has held a variety of senior-level positions with companies such as Bank of America.
“We are thrilled to have Dawn leading our end-to-end technology deployment strategy,” said Jerry Halbrook, CEO of Volly. “Her leadership experience and proven track record in developing compliant, world-class end-to-end technology systems, partnership programs, and big data are exceptional accomplishments.
FMJ Job Listings
- Attorneys - SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA) - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Specialists - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Assistants - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,