Bill Himpler Named AFSA Chief Executive
April 1, 2019
The American Financial Services Association (AFSA) has named Bill Himpler as its next President and CEO. He will succeed Chris Stinebert, who is retiring at the end of the year.
Himpler had served as President-Elect of AFSA since last November. He joined the Washington, D.C.-based trade organization in 2004 as Executive Vice President. Before that, Himpler headed the congressional relations office at the Department of Housing and Urban Development and was director of legislative affairs for BGR Holding LLC, where he worked as a lobbyist.
The American Financial Services Association is the national trade association for consumer credit, committed to protecting access to credit and consumer choice. Its 450 members include mortgage lenders and services, industrial banks, traditional installment lenders and other financial services entities.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN