RoundPoint Earns Fannie Mae STAR Top Performer Recognition
April 2, 2019
RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation has announced that it has earned the Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Program performer recognition from Fannie Mae, reserved for top performing servicers. RoundPoint earned recognition for two categories: General Servicing and Solution Delivery, based on specific metrics set by Fannie Mae.
“We are honored to receive Fannie Mae’s STAR recognition because it acknowledges the tremendous effort put forth by our customer service team to consistently deliver exceptional support,” said Kevin Brungardt, Chief Executive Officer of RoundPoint. “The recognition aligns with our corporate values, our focus on service excellence, and being ‘all things home’ to our customers.”
The STAR Program is a performance management and recognition program with a transparent and formal framework that recognizes Fannie Mae’s servicing partners for their competency, capacity, and overall performance.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL