Castle & Cooke Mortgage Opens New Idaho Branch
April 2, 2019
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has opened a new branch in Boise, Idaho, to be managed by mortgage industry veteran Suzi Boyle.
“Suzi has a stellar background and reputation in the mortgage industry,” said Adam Thorpe, Chief Executive Officer of Castle & Cooke Mortgage. “We are thrilled to have her leading the Boise branch.”
Boyle has 28 years of mortgage experience and is an 11-time nationally recognized loan originator. Previously, she earned the number one spot for Veteran Affairs (VA) loans in Idaho.
“Homebuyers can feel confident relying on me to make the home loan process as straightforward and stress-free as possible,” said Boyle. “I evaluate their current financial situation and future goals to identify loan programs that best fit their individual needs.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,