Guild Mortgage Earns Fannie Mae STAR Performer Recognition for Second Consecutive Year
April 10, 2019
Guild Mortgage has earned a Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Performer recognition from Fannie Mae for 2018. Initiated in 2011, the STAR Program is a performance management and recognition program designed to define industry standards and leading practices. It seeks to understand and communicate best practices across the servicing community, provide a consistent methodology for measuring servicer performance, and identify and recognize Fannie Mae’s highest-performing servicers.
Guild Mortgage received recognition for General Servicing for the 2018 STAR Program year, earning the distinction for the second consecutive year.
“At Guild, we strive to provide our customers with personal relationships, open communication and guidance long after the loan closes,” said Mary Ann McGarry, Guild Mortgage President and CEO. “The growth of our servicing business at record rates is a testament to this commitment. Everyone at Guild can be proud that we have again been honored as one of Fannie Mae’s top servicers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - , NA
- Loan Officer Assistant (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Clive,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL