Guild Mortgage Earns Fannie Mae STAR Performer Recognition for Second Consecutive Year
April 10, 2019
Guild Mortgage has earned a Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Performer recognition from Fannie Mae for 2018. Initiated in 2011, the STAR Program is a performance management and recognition program designed to define industry standards and leading practices. It seeks to understand and communicate best practices across the servicing community, provide a consistent methodology for measuring servicer performance, and identify and recognize Fannie Mae’s highest-performing servicers.
Guild Mortgage received recognition for General Servicing for the 2018 STAR Program year, earning the distinction for the second consecutive year.
“At Guild, we strive to provide our customers with personal relationships, open communication and guidance long after the loan closes,” said Mary Ann McGarry, Guild Mortgage President and CEO. “The growth of our servicing business at record rates is a testament to this commitment. Everyone at Guild can be proud that we have again been honored as one of Fannie Mae’s top servicers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- PBAI HSE - Fifth Third Bank - Fishers, IN