Guild Mortgage Earns Fannie Mae STAR Performer Recognition for Second Consecutive Year
April 10, 2019
Guild Mortgage has earned a Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Performer recognition from Fannie Mae for 2018. Initiated in 2011, the STAR Program is a performance management and recognition program designed to define industry standards and leading practices. It seeks to understand and communicate best practices across the servicing community, provide a consistent methodology for measuring servicer performance, and identify and recognize Fannie Mae’s highest-performing servicers.
Guild Mortgage received recognition for General Servicing for the 2018 STAR Program year, earning the distinction for the second consecutive year.
“At Guild, we strive to provide our customers with personal relationships, open communication and guidance long after the loan closes,” said Mary Ann McGarry, Guild Mortgage President and CEO. “The growth of our servicing business at record rates is a testament to this commitment. Everyone at Guild can be proud that we have again been honored as one of Fannie Mae’s top servicers.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI