Tim Broadhurst Joins Churchill Mortgage as SVP of Loan Officer Development
April 15, 2019
Churchill Mortgage has named Tim Broadhurst Senior Vice President of Loan Officer Development and Senior Home Loan Specialist. Broadhurst brings more than 25 years of proven experience leading national sales efforts, Loan Officer training and development and borrower engagement strategies to his new role at Churchill Mortgage.
Broadhurst, in addition to his work as a nationally-recognized top producer, is a sought-after speaker, thought-leader and mortgage coach. He has helped hundreds of mortgage loan officers enhance their personal production client retention and borrower satisfaction, while also ensuring they dedicate time outside the office to their family and personal goals.
“Churchill Mortgage is focused on the future of the mortgage industry and making sure its borrowers are equipped with the right tools and strategies to make smarter mortgage decisions,” said Broadhurst. “At Churchill, my efforts will be focused on expanding our national footprint and helping our Loan Officers develop into true financial wellness mentors for our borrowers, guiding and educating them throughout every step of the mortgage process.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Financial Officer - True North Federal Credit Union - Juneau, AK
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,