FHFA Names Adolfo Marzol as Principal Deputy Director
April 16, 2019
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) has named Adolfo Marzol as Principal Deputy Director, reporting to new FHFA Director Mark Calabria. Before that, he was a senior advisor on housing and a board member for Essent Group Limited and an Executive Vice President for Essent U.S. Holdings Inc.
Marzol was previously at the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), where he was the Senior Advisor for Housing to Secretary Ben Carson.
“I am very pleased that Adolfo will be joining FHFA in such an important capacity,” said Calabria. “His depth and breadth of experience in both the private sector and government will help us maintain FHFA as a world-class regulator.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Casselberry - Fifth Third Bank - DAYTONA BEACH, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - STRONGSVILLE, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Lake Forest - Fifth Third Bank - LAKE FOREST, IL
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL